This policy sets out what we at In2print will do with your personal information. We have many visitors to our website and wish you to know that we have systems in place to safeguard the privacy of our visitors.
The very nature of a working website encourages interaction so we may have access to:
- Information that you provide to us in order to register with us
• Eg email address, company name, your name, telephone number and anything else you may volunteer
- Information regarding your visit and computer and what and where you have visited on our website
• Eg location, IP address, browser, length of time and pages visited, referral source
How we use your personal data
It may be used to:
- Send you commercial communications
- Send email communications requested
- Administer our website
- Marketing which may be of interest to you by post. Where you have agreed to this by electronic methods. You may inform us at any time to stop these communications.
- Sort out enquiries or complaints made by or about you which relate to the website.
- Provide third parties with stats about users which will be anonymous and unless you consent we will not provide your personal information to other third parties for any direct marketing
- To fulfil any legal requirements
- If required in connection with prospective or legal proceedings
- To defend our legal rights
- To any prospective purchasers should we contemplate selling
You may request that we provide you with personal data we hold about you. Providing you with this may be subject to a small fee.
Security of your personal data
We will do all in our power and take all reasonable precautions to prevent loss, alteration and your personal information being used wrongly. We will also store your personal information on our servers which are password protected and firewall protected. Please be aware that data transmission over the internet can be insecure making it not possible to guarantee the security of data sent in this way.
Our policy may need to be updated from time to time and this will be posted on the In2print website.
Third party websites
Our website may contain links to other websites and we cannot accept responsibility for the privacy policies of third party websites.
Updating your information
Please keep us informed of any changes to the personal data we hold if it needs to be updated in any way.
This does not alter the right of data subjects to have the data In2print hold on them amended or deleted (unless there is a need to retain it for legal requirements).